Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thank God for sustaining me this week. Wasn't that bad really, other than several occassions I was really tired of all that sai kang, getting yelled at and having the phone hung up on me cos I couldn't understand them and vice versa, and... People. The reason I really appreciate being alone nowadays. Well I thought I was done with the calling but I had to call the list of 200 odd again. On top of hating Chinese, I'm now hating the telephone.


Was rather freaked out on thursday, prayed so hard and thank God I was just scaring myself. Decided not to tell my parents, they'd probably get me to quit lol. It was paranoia I guess, but at that time I was really scared and I was like, THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD at the end of it. Must have been the first time I was so happy to see a packed train lol. You could ask me if you wanna know what happened, there's stuff I don't wish to say here cos it's so scarily public. And yeah, lesson learnt, haha.


Thank God that I could go for Uth yesterday! And thank God for the message. Reminded me of this video, felt really blessed after watching it. Thanks Diane! :)


And because my comp has decided to be extremely annoying, I'm unable to post the video up, so here's the link if you wish to watch it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DCDApaqRhA


Love FM Static's latest album! Green Day's is not bad too. :D


What's this little uncertainty, this little exhaustion, compared to what others have experienced? Are we singing?

No comments: