Sunday, May 24, 2009

Felt like crap yesterday but I'm feeling better now after getting it off my chest. It's great telling someone, cos I obviously can't blog about it. Was rather tired, then came a prig, got me pretty pissed and it actually stuck till and through Vibe, even the most insignificant stuff annoyed me. My moods do get the better of me, I wasn't very nice to the people around, wasn't gonna volunteer to help, wasn't about to listen to anyone if I didn't feel like it. Yeah, felt really bad about it. I'm sorry.


"Humility is estimating your worth under the might of God, being aware of your weaknesses, not being conscious of others' strengths in comparison to yours."


Lord, teach me to be humble, not to feel that I'm better than anyone else, not to think that I'm doing such a huge favour to others. As this says it all, "For who am I to serve You, I know I don't deserve You". So many things and opportunities You've given me that I don't deserve. I shouldn't be thinking of proving anything to anyone, of anything else but glorifying You.


Alright. Happier stuff. I promised to blog about this, so I will. Someone went mountain-climbing in Kota Kinabalu in office wear and destroyed her shoes as a result. Guess who. Lol! :D


Other amusing stuff, and an extremely lame "joke" of the week.


My mum: Don't you ever go up the Singapore Flyer, you understand?
Me: I just did.


"I'm rooting for Adam to win American Idol."
"Well, you'll see him tomorrow anyway."
"Please explain?"
"Adam Rd."


Thinking of tomorrow makes me wanna cry but by His grace, I'll survive another week.

No comments: