Wednesday, May 06, 2009


Recalled a sermon preached some time back. The hardest word, "No". Times when we want something really badly, it's just so hard to accept it when God tells us, "No". Even when we know He has a better plan, that He makes no mistakes, we're busy shoving that thought out cos we just WANT IT.


Felt pretty down throughout the day after the interview. Wasn't bad, but wasn't good either. Guess I felt annoyed that I only said half of what I wanted to (always happens). Yeah, couldn't get my thoughts to flow all that smoothly and didn't manage to say much too. But well, after feeling moody for the whole afternoon and "celebrating my depression" with my depressed buddy, I feel more insightful now. Hahaha okay not really. But yeah, perhaps He wants something better for me. He has the perfect plan. Jesus, take the wheel.


Empty me
Of the selfishness inside
Every vain ambition
And the poison of my pride
And any foolish thing my heart holds to
Lord, empty me of me
So I can be filled with you


All the best, DHSSHCO and VJCO! I know I'm terribly missed, so I'll give every ounce of moral support from the audience seat. Hahaha. Enjoy the music! :)


Thank God for friends like these, thank God for times like these. Thank you, for being such a blessing. :)

No comments: