Saturday, March 04, 2006

honestly, i think the present(s) i gave yihui were damn cool. FOUR pigs of different sizes. LOL. 3 were wrappable. hoho. i wish she could have opened them in front of me. i wanna see her reaction. wahahax. yeah i was laughing at her sms. HAHA. piggies.


HOHO dazu with the j1s today. n xiuyi came! =D=D=D=D she must have missed me too much. wahh rachel n xiuyi initially din wanna let me see the pu coz they said i must have memorised it already. heheh if i'd really memorised it i would have been a prodigy coz it's only my second time looking at the pu. lol!


i was telling xiuyi about the various schools coming to watch our concert n it seemed like sooooo many schools are coming so she asked me, "who ISN'T coming?" LOL. hilarious. arh i felt tired during dazu so i decided to go on strike. rachel n xiuyi too. so we were just sitting back n gloating at doris n xiaoxue at the jiang jun ling part. kinda amusing seeing them play so hardworkingly lolol. oh they blamed me for leading the strike =( LOL but it reminded me of the good old days. ha.


haish.. now my mortal knows who i am coz i was stupidly flashing the postcard in front of her. hahahaha. aye but she'll find out sooner or later anw wahax. ooh lala~ my angel's also my mortal. cool huh. yilin! be honoured! coz RUTH ROX! LOL~


cheer up zhiying! =D heheh.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHOU MO!


7 days to rawker's birthday bwahaha

No comments: