Saturday, March 11, 2006

YEAH! HOHOHO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!! =D=D=D=D i am.. OFFICIALLY 16! SWEET sixteen. may my year be sweet n happy! waaaaaahahahahahahahahax RUTH ROX MAN!


ho. today marks the last day of term 1. whoa.. just like that n 1 term zoomed by. time flies eh. FLIES. ZOOMS. ZAPS. i rmb at this time last year i was online savouring the happy moments of my 15th birthday n counting down to the time dhsco left s'pore for m'sia! ah what happy memories. but oh my. it's been 1 year! n it seems like just ytd when i was so excited about going to m'sia with dhsco. hahs.


oh yeah today was cool coz i had alot of birthday wishes in advance n some presents. wahahax. thanx man, everyone! =D ohhh myyy. just now i was doing last min filing of my chem stuff n my table nearly couldn't be seen coz it was covered with chem ws. then valerie turned around n commented on how disorganised i was n she seemed even more frantic than me coz she was scolding me n i was laughing. n guess what. SHE FILED ALL MY WS FOR ME LOL. i'm honoured man. coz she said she doesn't help ppl file their chem files. LOL. wahhhhhhh hilarious. yayy, valerie rocks! like me. bwahaha.


dortx. there was eng oral just now n when i went up, AA asked me if i was from hongkong. it was coz of my surname. then she went on about some guy with some surname similar to mine who left his country n blah blah. i was too nervous to listen to her. haha. anw i bet i got ridiculously low coz i prepared for that darn thing half an hour before n i brought my script up. heh.


LOL. this is honestly funny n amusing n hilarious. guess what joanne, wanting, yuqian n lamlee gave me. one tin of MILO powder, one can of MILO drink, one box of MILO cereal, one MILO wafer n MILO nuggets. i could have fainted when they gave that to me n started displaying them on my table n it was like i was doing some advertisement on milo products. wahahahahax. crazy ppl. lol! =P


co.. wahhhhh such a boring component of my birthday eve. but i feel damn proud of myself. heheh. why? SECRET. guess. hoho. oman dilys n jieting are mad. they came running up to me asking me for the names of unique fruits coz they were playing a game n wanted to win each other. LOL! hmm ok.. let's see..


thank u to......
hazel, for the sock, postcard n GREEN N ORANGE shoelaces LOL.
clara, for the hand-drawn pieces of paper n the MOO-MOO.
gy sec 2s, for the cushion. whoa din expect it, really. hee i had rawker sec3o4/sec4o5 seniors n now i have rawker sec2o6 juniors! life's fulfilling eh =D
joanne, lamlee, yuqian, wanting for the variety of MILO products n the funny postcards lolol.
kelvin for the.. bear? koala? hahaha.
yihui for the birthday wish n my upcoming present
xianghong for the birthday wish n to-be-coming present
n.. carmen, liqin, jingmei, cephia, rachel, shirlene, yingyu, diane, joanne, valerie, jeenise, jieting, dilys n everyone who wished me!
oh ya.. thanx to valerie too for helping me file my chem stuff n being my maid for.. 5 mins? LOL!


THANKEW EVERYONE!!!!! woohoo~ i'm 16 now n i have such a bright future ahead of me i have to wear sunglasses! HOHO!

No comments: