Sunday, March 26, 2006

rawker was late for sch on the fateful thur for the second time this year. yeah n i walked into class in the middle of chem. oh yes. i think the SC guy at the gate's damn funny. first, he booked me wrongly a few weeks ago. then, he started laughing when he saw my ez link card coz he rmb-ed that he booked me wrongly. then on fri i was gonna be late so he stood at the gate n asked me to hurry up with a damn comical expression on his face. amusing.


whoa, honestly i think i'm a great rawker man. totally great. LOL =D


hmmm, suyun gave me a long long letter ytd. n i cried slightly when i read it. haish.. kinda regret not really treasuring the times we spent together. n now it's like too late coz i'm retiring in a matter of hours. but well, I WILL BE BACK! haha. jia you suyun, in everything u do. u rawk too! =)


oh there was zou tai today. wahh.. the tuo ling was soooo fast! haha. haish xiuyi din come =( oho i realise sth. xiaoxue's damn mean to her instruments! whoa u see the way she throws it on the floor. u'll be damn amused n shocked. LOL!


btw, thankew yihui for the present! n cephia n yingyu too! =D

No comments: