Saturday, March 11, 2006

ahh. i went to oriental hotel morton's steakhouse for dinner just now n guess what. i saw sooooooooo many shuai ang moh guys!!!! LOL. should have brought my camera man. HAHA. anw, there was this person who has the same birthday as me. n the waiters crowded around her to sing her a birthday song. n my mum shocked me by saying she wanted to ask them to sing for me too. but luckily she din. lol!


i think the steakhouse's an interesting place. before u order the waitress will give a 3-min presentation (which i wasn't listening to) that sounds sooooo robotic. then she'll finally give u the menu. hoho. oh yeah. one portion of steak is like soooo HUMONGOUS, it's 2 person's share! madness. n it cost $80++. i'm shocked that my dad's willing to part with the money. heheh.


arh. valerie n joanne love spamming my hp. it just rings n rings n rings n rings n rings.. n rings.. n.. rings.

No comments: