Tuesday, March 14, 2006

co's totally driving me nuts now. if it had been last year, i would have looked forward to jixun. as for this year, everything's different. haish.. but well, i'm retiring soon anw. oho, ytd was quite fun. cball with some of the gy girls during lunch! what a rawker. yeah!


i firmly believe that valerie the serial killer is psycho. she called me at 12 sth am last night for no rhyme or reason, after which she sms-ed me n told me to look under my pillow. then she sms-ed me at 4 am asking me if i was awake coz she couldn't sleep due to a BAD NOSE. LOL. amusing. val tortures me mentally man. but it's ok, i managed to gloat at her just now. HAHA. what a serial killer. heh.


WOOHOO~ xianghong gave me a rawker present man! it's a green sling bag! n it's so damn nice. yunxuan agrees that it's very nice too =) i'm gonna use it one of these days. maybe tmr. hoho. yeah.. then the card was kinda touching. i almost cried when i read it. heheh. thank you lots man! YOU RAWK!!!!!!!!! =D=D=D


yawnx, i would appreciate it if u could be more polite. i'm not ur slave.


when will renfred be out?


omg. ok, i'm wols. but whoa, i've got a thread on the TAR n survivor forum dedicated to me wishing me happy birthday! oh my. imagine ppl i dunno from USA n CANADA n SINGAPORE wishing me! LOL. whoa.. surprising. MY UTMOST THANK YOUS MAN! hahahahaha =) i rock

No comments: