Monday, March 06, 2006

i wonder why's joanne so pro at minesweeper. or maybe i'm just lousy. HMM.. heheh, today was an ok day. but i guess everyone's mood wasn't completely there. haish, honestly i still can't believe such a thing can happen. but well.. life's unexpected. n i shall not talk about it anymore, it's sad..


oh my, i can't believe my birthday's actually coming up. why doesn't time ever wait for anyone? blah. i'm feeling old, but it's ok. MATURE. hoho. dortx. guess what. ms yee was walking in front of me just now with her back facing me. then zaihong happened to walk past n i actually bowed to him! n he was giving me this weird look. ah i must have still been asleep then. what embarrassment. lol.


fenzu.. yawnx.. zzzzz.. but it wasn't too bad coz there was camel bell. hahs lin laoshi said i'm getting better n my breath's getting longer! wheeheehehehehehehe~ lol. i just pray n wish n hope n pray that i can sustain that long during the actual performance or i'll just go n cry. bwaha.


ooh doris n carmen came back! i din even know until i was going home. haha. yes i took 158 after soooooo many mons coz my mum could only fetch me at 7 n goodness i wasn't gonna wait till then. anw, suyun was on the bus too n guess what she said. "ehh ur mum never fetch u today ah? u know how to go home anot?" LOL! wahpiang.. n carmen thought i din know how to go home too. but HOME SWEET HOME HERE I AM!!!!! LOL~


heh. i've decided that when i can't find a job in future, i'll go transpose scores. HAHA.


that marks 5 days to rawker ruth's birthday


haish, why's everyone so sad? cheer up kae! rawker's birthday coming up! =DDD

No comments: