Thursday, October 02, 2008

Ha, hopefully this will be my last post before I start mugging for the upcoming A's. (I'd better mug). Yeah, we got back our prelim results and all that, not surprisingly, my grades are nowhere near decent. I actually had loads to say about the entire prelim journey but well, after having dragged this for so long I'm a little lazy to update about it. Anyway, I'm just really thankful for this rather traumatising experience, and thank you everyone for all your encouragement! :)


Bummer of the week. A few of the school's dizis went missing, and I've been commanded to replace them with my own. Yeah I guess it's my responsibility and all that but... Am I honestly expected to churn out so many dizis to be mishandled and pasted with funny labels... Er, I guess yes, I don't have a choice. I was initially hopping mad and decided to complain to Killer about it lol. And I just had to complain to my classmates during the break too. Mingyao's totally hilarious, he was like going on and on about what I should do LOL!! I'm sorry, I really shouldn't be complaining about this but yeah. Alright, I'm sorry!


Sigh, farewell assembly tomorrow. It's amazing how we were carefree J1s last year, occupied with PW nonsense but still having loads of time to hang around and do what we wanted, and one year later, we're all going crazy thanks to the A levels. It's sad, whenever I think about it. I'll definitely miss S34. And of course, the 2 years I spent in VJ! Oh well, everything must come to an end right? Ha.


Mug, mug, mug... The only thing that's not so boring now is my post-A-level-to-do list! Valerie and mine, rather. And it's really retarded.


1. Go on a taxi ride around Singapore (Val's, she's so gonna pay for me HAHA)
2. Go on a duck tour (Val's)
3. Extract my wisdom tooth (Killer, you're NOT coming along lol)
4. Buy the new Ipod Nano!!!!!!!
5. Replace my dying phone
6. NEW SONGS
7. Sleep 20 hours a day
And more!


For now, I should stop dreaming.

No comments: