Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Whee! Been slacking totally the past few days, though according to my dad, I should be studying and not resting at all hehe. Went shopping with Valerie yesterday afternoon, cos both of us needed to get birthday presents. Guess what, we walked the entire marina square, millenia walk, suntec city and raffles place and we left empty-handed. Other than a few cards, that is. There was simply nothing to buy, or maybe it was just us HAHA. We decided to go to bugis and we actually cabbed there. It was a mere few hundred metres or so and we cabbed! Such a waste of money hahaha. We still didn't get anything from there. Sigh, the stuff nowadays... Lol.


Went to meet Audrey and Mingyao after that before heading to Huijin's house at serangoon for the class BBQ. The journey was amusing, we realised we were taking the wrong line or something, so we hurriedly dashed out and then began a mad dash all over the place searching for the correct line HAHA. And how I hate taking the MRT during peak hours, there's always this risk that I'll be trapped between the doors and no sensor will detect it cos I'm too thin. Evil Audrey was laughing at me cos of that hmph! Yep anyway, we reached there safely to discover that we were late lol. But there were people who were later! Hahaha.


The BBQ was fun! It was my first time barbeceuing food you know!! HAHA yeah, that's kinda pathetic. But well, I learnt hahahaha. And I unintentionally dropped quite a lot of food through the grill into the fire oops! Haha stayed till around 9 plus, then left with Audrey and Mingyao. Lol, Audrey said that I should be a health minister in future, and my speech will go like, "Everyone, we're in the midst of SARS 2. Don't panic, just stay at home, rest a lot, eat a lot, sleep a lot and let the ants trail in your room..............." My goodness, she's super hilarious and she has a fantastic imagination HAHA. Yeah, the bus journey home was nice! My mum gave Audrey a lift home after we stopped outside VJ hoho.


Ah I was supposed to go to parkway today to buy my presents, but I wonderfully slept till 4 plus. Hehe. I shall go tomorrow then. And this might be my last day using the computer cos once I get back my results tomorrow... Yeah, you guessed it.


We will have troubles in this world, but He has overcome the world. So, trust God! :)

No comments: