Tuesday, October 21, 2008

After my "emo-session" on friday, I had this sudden prompt (God's prompting :)) to msg Desiree and inquire about KPC's Youth programme. She was pleasantly surprised and I must say, it's really amazing. She said that she actually happened to think about me the day I msg-ed her, wondering how I am now. God works in mysterious ways, yeah. Anyway, I went to sit with the young adults during service on sunday, and it was an all-new experience. They were all really friendly, and it was just a very awesome, very warm feeling. :) Oh, Huiqi came to talk to me, announcing to everyone that we're related in some way but not sure what. Of course, no one believed that we're cousins or something HAHA. The cons of having such a big family, I don't even know I have distant cousins roaming around the world lol! And the proudest accomplishment of the week, I walked to church on my own! It took only 10 minutes, I was surprised. Yeah, thank God, for the wonderful service on sunday!


Went to school for chem consultation yesterday, and it was, well, short. After which Chia Wen and I went to study at the national library. We studied for 6 hours straight, and that's a big achievement for me okay! All the time that I'm home, I'm wasting my hours away. Sigh, there goes my A levels.


Once again on the issue of faith...

No comments: