Friday, October 10, 2008

One whole week of remedials, one word - draining. But I've got no complains, cos the mountains of work (mainly Chem and Math) forced me to complete my work every day. And I'm rather proud of myself, cos I made myself stay up every night to finish up all my work! Other than the chem practice paper 3 which I didn't hand in... But I still did it! Hahaha. Thank God. :)


Haha, Chia Wen came over to my place yesterday to stay over. But of course we were studying haha! We spent like 3 hours struggling with our stats remedial worksheet, a while studying some other stuff, and the most torturous 3 and a half hours doing SRJC's chem paper 3. We did the paper till 1 plus, close to 2. It's difficult, you know! I almost died in the middle of the paper cos I was soooooo sleepy and the first few questions were really tough. Not to mention that Chia Wen didn't allow me to skip an ionic equilibria question HAHA. But yeah, yesterday was really productive for me, cos I usually slack my afternoons away and only start rushing at night lol, hopefully it was for her too. And... I need to learn how to use the GC LOL!


We went to school for barely an hour today! Such a waste of time. Ha no, I'm gonna make the most of the remedials and do well for the mock papers! At least for math, haha.


Lord, please let me give all that I have, more importantly, please let me have faith. (:

No comments: