Thursday, July 10, 2008

Seriously, Audrey's middle name should be Saboteur, she's so evil. During bio tutorial today...


Audrey: Ruth, why didn't you copy down the answer to this question?
Me: It's not in my syllabus.
Audrey: Mrs Lim, is Gene Therapy in the H1 syllabus?
Mrs Lim: No, it's not.
Audrey: Then does Ruth have to copy down the answer?
Mrs Lim: Ruth arh.................................. *about to start nagging when someone talked to her or something*


LOL! See, Audrey's mean! Thankfully someone asked Mrs Lim a question or I'd have to copy down something that's NOT IN MY SYLLABUS hahahahaha. :P


Lol! Math lecture was quite amusing. Jieying was sleeping, and Chia Wen and I were talking over her head. Apparently she heard us, so she woke up and Chia Wen jumped in shock, which shocked Jieying too LOL! That was retarded but I kept laughing lol! Jieying and I didn't bring our notes, so both of us were talking about random stuff like our childhood haha! Oh yes, thanks Jieying for my super belated birthday present! She gave me candles spelling HAPPY BIRTHDAY (super cute) and a chicken little file! :D :D


Hoho I'm researching on universities and courses cos I still don't really know what I wanna do next time. I was telling a few people that I feel like applying to the UK for fun (not exactly for fun, to try yeah) but I don't have the confidence to. Haha! Oh well. I'll see. Predicting LCC's words, "Huh? Are you sure you want to apply? Cannot lah, SURE FAIL!" LOL!!!!!


Haha I was telling Audrey and Jieying about what I wanna study next time, maybe something business-related. And they said after I graduate, I can do take over my family's business. Audrey said she has faith that I will build the fourth integrated resort and the tallest building in the world. LOL! Yeah, that's my new-found aspiration. To build the tallest building in the world. And don't worry Audrey, I'll give you your requested office for a clinic. I'll give you the whole level HAHAHAHAHA.


I should stop dreaming and study first. Lol.

No comments: