Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nothing much this week, other than the fact that I'm left even more confused about my future after attending a few talks, namely the NUS FASS and UK university talks. Haha. NUS ain't too bad, except for the glaring "comprise of" somewhere in their booklet. Made me wonder if they're really the faculty of arts and social sciences. Lol! And I still don't really dare to apply to the UK, though I've sent Mr Cook and email indicating my interest. Oh well, I'll see how.


By the way, I got a C for GP! That's the highest grade I've ever obtained for any subject so far (pathetic, I know) and it's not even for any significant subject. Still, I'm rather proud of my 34/50 for the comprehension lol! But my essay was an all-time low of 25 marks, thankful I didn't fail though, the marker's comments totally made me feel as if all I'd written on the paper was 1+1=2. You know, the "duh" kinda comments after every paragraph I wrote. Haha! But yes, thanks to moderation of the compre marks (they said the cohort didn't do well), I just got a C. And trust me, it's gonna get better. Hahaha.


Met up with Yuqian, Lam Lee and Cristal for dinner yesterday at tampines mall. Yuqian came to my house before that to charge her phone and to rummage in my interesting drawers. Lol she was looking at my primary school report book (it was impressive, really, so unlike now) and discovered that when I was in primary 6, I weighed a mere 29kg, but stood tall and proud at 1.5+m! Kinda freaky huh. So everyone should really consider giving me more treats. :D


Ha Mrs Lim made the remedial students (includes me, of course) pair up, with each pair doing the learning outcomes for 2 topics. With this system, we're apparently gonna finish the entire syllabus in 2 weeks. Chia Wen and I've been totally cheated man, we're doing evolution on top of physiology and biochemistry, which is seriously alot! I just spent nearly 2 hours doing the first 3 outcomes of my part. And once again, I must say that I hate VJ's bio notes cos all they do is confuse and annoy me, confuse me again and ANNOY ME. On a lighter note, Mrs Lim will be checking through what we did first and she'll send it back to us if there's a lack of information. And yay, Chia Wen allowed me to use orange font to type it out LOL. Though Mrs Lim will probably send it back to me in black and white. Wahahax.


Congrats to the DHSCO committee 08/09! Jiayu's the chairperson, that's so cool! Haha. Time flies man. 2 years ago, our batch stepped down and the sec 2 batch were just entering dazu. Now, even that batch has stepped down! From this new batch of committee onwards, most of them are gonna be so alien in my impression. Haha. Anyway, do a good job, yeah! Gold with Honours for SYF next year! :) And to my successor's successor's successor (that's 3 generations) Guanglin, good luck collecting and managing all that money! Hahahaha. :D :D


Woohoo, dinner with Arvin tomorrow, Jap food! :)

No comments: