Thursday, July 03, 2008

Hoho I strolled into school at 1 plus pm today lol! Cos my dad woke me up at 8.30 and since I was already late, I decided to go back to sleep and just go for the last 2 periods to get back my chem and math papers. And I wasn't gonna walk in in the middle of bio class with my stem cells tutorial undone hehe. Yeah I went to join my class for break and they were like, "Good morning Ruth, just woke up right! Let's lay a red carpet!" HAHA. They told me that Mrs Lim was frantically looking for me during bio. She repeatedly asked where was I, whether I knew that I was supposed to be there, and according to Jieying, they ignored her lol. Aye can't be helped that she urgently needed to look for her model student LOL!


We got back our chem MCQ and math today. Bad, but chem was total tyco. When we walked into the S & T centre for chem, we realised that Mr Lim flashed all our MCQ marks on the screen. He showed the cohort statistics too. The average mark's 10/30! I went to look for my name, expecting some single digit near 0. I couldn't believe it when I saw that I got 10! Had to stare and stare and stare. And I couldn't stop laughing after that. That's not cos I knew my work or anything, cos I practically guessed every question. Haha Jieying and Huijin were like, "Omg Ruth, you got a double digit!" "What the hell, you got 10!" Haha, but the paper's really psychotic and my guessing skills were not bad, that's all. When we get back our structured questions........ that's a different story altogether haha! Mr Lim said that Mr Chok's leaving soon, that means this year's J1 batch won't get a psychotic paper next year! Lucky them heh.


Ha my math was terrible! I knew it was gonna be terrible, and I didn't dare look at the paper for fear of seeing my first U in math, which was really very likely. Haha I almost got a U! I looked at my paper and saw 31, with a sad smiley. I didn't really feel anything cos on one hand I expected it, but on the other, I felt a little disappointed cos that was the lowest mark I ever got for math. And this is not a good time to get that yeah. Haha. But who can I blame! Yep Mr Teo came to talk to me. He said something like, "Why like that? Put in effort for every single subject except math is it? Skipping those remedial sessions made a difference right? It's okay, I can help you. I'll do what I can, but you must put in effort too."............... then I don't know why, but I tear-ed! And Mr Teo was quite shocked. He was like, "Omg I'm not scolding you you know! It's okay, it's okay!" Haha. I tear-ed cos I was super touched! Like, Mr Teo's still helping me even after I've disappointed him like 3286096859082 times. I thought he'd really give up on me, especially since he always says that he doesn't help students when they don't help themselves and only look for him at the last minutes. Yeah I felt very guilty too. Roar I really must work hard, he's the last teacher I want to give up on me! Hee.


Ah I hate getting back results! It always gets people so sad, and it's quite sad seeing other people disappointed, whether because their expectations are too high, or for whatever reason. And to my dear friend, cheer up! You really did alright, and you know that you have the ability to do well! Don't let this minor setback get you down. Let's work hard together yeah! You can do it! And I can do it too..................? Hahahaha.


Hoho I'm finally done with my T3A! But I think it's quite short and I really wrote quite a lot of nonsense. I bet Mdm Wee will be laughing when she received it for verification. HAHA. Oh well, I think I'm pretty honest though! And I definitely didn't sell myself shamelessly! Yay, three cheers for me! Wahahax.


Sian. I'm still not in the mood for school! Much less studying. But I really should start.............. that's what I always say, I'm sure all of you are bored of reading it. Ha oh well. I dare not think about my results anymore. I really should go see the HOD first. Haha. Yay, last school day of the week tomorrow! Press on, everyone! Hahahaha. :D

No comments: