Monday, July 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The killer turns 18 today! Wahahahax. That's my Bimbo Buddy, who has been an awesome, amazing friend! LOL. That reminds me, she called me yesterday and I decided to ask her some questions on normal distribution. She was yelling away (for whatever reason) and when I asked her if she'd got the answer, she said, "Wait, I'm complaining to Melvin about you." !!!!!! MEANIE. But since it's your birthday and I'm such a noble person, I'll let that pass, and here's your favourite bimbotic pink for you! Enjoy your eighteenth, KILLER! :D :D :D


A brief update on the instrument stock check on saturday. As usual, it was a dusty affair searching for instruments and squinting for their labels, then ticking against their numbers on the long, long sheets of paper. And not surprisingly, a few more dizis went missing (or in Ms Meta's words, not missing, but somewhere out there, to be found) HAHA. I'm glad the finding job isn't gonna be mine anymore. Good luck to the next batch, go find all your missing instruments and tuners! My job is DONE muahaha. :D


Roar. Mr Seet decided to catch people without ties last friday (that includes your truly) and our punishment is that we have to wear our ties this whole week, from assembly all the way till 12.30pm! Apparently, the subject tutors have been informed to check for our ties (though frankly speaking, I don't think S34's tutors will care, thankfully). Yeah we were supposed to start wearing our ties today but all of us didn't receive news of that. So, as punishment once again, we're supposed to wear our ties till next monday! GOODNESS. I'll look like some retard wearing a tie when the rest of the world isn't. Argh!


Haha, chem practical today was rather funny. For one, it was the first time I witnessed Audrey's way of doing things, and it was super amusing! Both of us went to get test tubes, and I just grabbed a bundle of them. And she was like, "No, no, you can't just grab any test tubes, you have to check if they're clean!" Then began her meticulous inspection of the many test tubes in the tray. Reminds me of shopping for fruits at a supermarket HAHA. After that, she went to wash them and she washed them one by one! Gosh, I wonder how she had time to complete her QA in secondary school hahahaha. Then again, we're talking about a future doctor here! Lol. Oh, and during one of the experiments, there was a lot of effervescence in the test tube which Eng Hwee was holding and the solution looked like it was gonna spurt out of the test tube. And Sharon went to push Eng Hwee's hand away and the test tube went towards Huijin's face. So there was basically alot of screaming from our group lol!


Hahaha. Took 55 home with Sharon and she was really happy, giggling non-stop on the bus. For a certain reason heh! LOL! =P


Argh I really shouldn't be here. I should be STUDYING. Study, study, study....................

No comments: