Friday, May 23, 2008

Whee the holidays are heeeeeeere! And it's 2 more days to the Hong Kong trip! I'm having mixed feelings about it, but I hope it'll be fun. :D


CO pratices this week have been rather mentally draining. What with all that last-minute choosing of a dizi item (my fault), us screwing up yesterday when we were supposed to play for Mdm Wee, blah blah. But it was better today, on the whole. Ah I've got to play sai ma now! I remember back in DHS I used to dislike being accompaniment for xianyue cos of Wang Laoshi, who loved to drive me nuts and stress me totally lol. Thankfully there's no one doing that now haha. Ha I was sight-reading the score just now and smoking through here and there. But I think I was not bad already! HAHA. Hopefully all will be well on the day of our performance. Yes it will! :)


Went to join our class people at the marina square sakae after CO. Huijin, Amelia, Jarren, Shiang Nee, Hannah, Jessie and Melissa were there. They'd been there for 1 hour before I joined them lol. Haha they were asking me what time's our flight to Hong Kong this sunday cos they thought of sending me off, and I told them we have to be there by 6am. Obviously no one will be sending me LOL! Oh I met Zhou Mo at city hall mrt on my way back haha! She went there for some Melbourne university open house thing haha.


Lol I talked on the phone with Valerie for more than an hour just now! We were talking about our CCAs and stuff, and I must say she really knows a lot of things LOL. Cool. Yay, it's so nice talking to her. We'll just laugh and whine and complain about every single thing in the world lol! :D


I'm going to cut my hair tomorrow morning! With Yuqian and Lam Lee haha. Lam Lee's saying she'll see if she wants to wake up tomorrow, then she'll go. Such a mean friend eh! I told her that if she doesn't go with me tomorrow, I'll fly away to HK after that and she'll miss me, to which she gave a super sarcastic reply and I can't stop laughing now LOL!!! Ah I'll need to pray about my hair tonight HAHA.


Three cheers for the American Idol, David Cook! Yeah! :D :D :D And that concludes season 7 sigh. I love this season man, all that talent! This must be the most exciting finale I've watched, both popular and competent Davids standing an equal chance. They're both such great singers, Archuleta sings till my hair stands and Cook's just phenomenal. Haha! Ahh that means I'll have no more shows to watch anymore! All the way till the new seasons of Survivor and Amazing Race. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Alright, STUDY!


Hoho. Did I mention that I sent 1494 messages last month! I really wonder where did my msgs fly to. :/

No comments: