Saturday, May 10, 2008

I started to feel sick! (Yo! Please read my entry below first!)


Yeah I thought it was a lack of sleep or something, so I just went to school as per normal. I didn't feel too bad till I was up in the music room, when I felt quite feverish and super cold. But I wasn't sure if I had a fever yet. Until I was in the PT and I felt quite terrible, having body aches and all that nonsense and quite alot of people told me I felt feverish. Whoa I was totally dejected! Like of all times! I haven't had a fever in a super, super super long time and it had to come on concert day! First time ever man. Haha I was basically dying during the rehearsal cos of my body aches. What's more, they kept asking us to stand and sit, stand, sit, sit, stand. And I was very annoyed cos the PA crew always seeemed to be lagging and I ended up standing so long lol.


Haha I went to the general office to get panadol, and the person refused to give me but instead told me to go see a doctor. I was shocked when I heard that lol. Fiona wanted to go to 7-11 to buy panadol for me, but she met her friend and her friend happened to have extra strong panadol for all the aches lol. Fiona's friend is my saviour! Haha. Yep I felt better after eating the panadol, at least I didn't ache so much. And, I didn't tumble down the stairs during Canon in D lol.


Our rehearsal seemed to take an eternity. After the effects of the panadol wore off, I started feeling crappy again and I was moaning and moaning. And I had no strength to play my solos lol. Luckily for Guo Laoshi's understanding, he said those who weren't feeling well can rest. Haha!


I think I had less than 10 scoops of rice for dinner. I was quite hungry, yet I had no appetite cos I needed something light. Yet I had to eat, otherwise I'll start shivering during my long notes. Haha thankfully I didn't! Anyway, I was thinking that everything will be okay in the end, cos God is always there for me! Haha Valerie told me a verse just now, "We are more than conquerers...." can't really remember the second half oops. But yeah, I was inspired by that! And I knew that God will help me! :)


I wasn't feeling all that great when the concert started, but whoa, the moment I saw familiar faces, Sharon, Joo, Huijin, Jessie, Audrey Han, Huijin, Yuqian, Lam Lee, Cristal, I all of a sudden perked up! I told Zilu that I felt so energized when I saw them haha. Audrey's so funny, she suddenly stood up, waved and said, "HI RUTH!" LOL!!!!! Thank you to my fan club for calling my name! LOL nah kidding. Sharon, Joo, Huijin and Jessie! Not bad, quite loud eh! Hahaha =D


I thought my first few items weren't that great, especially tuo ling. But I've got no regrets, cos I did my best haha! Valerie said I looked like I was dying LOL. I think I did better for the second half. I felt more refreshed haha! And I didn't expect Guo Laoshi to ask Mingcong and me to stand up for ju hua tai. I looked down the stage and I saw Ms Wong clapping super enthusiastically and at that moment I was thinking, "omg, here's such a nice teacher whose work I never ever do!" and I felt so guilty but touched at the same time. But really, Ms Wong's really a nice and cool teacher! Haha I felt quite overcome with emotions during the last few songs. My tears were like coming out and going in LOL. Yeah, I think we really did a good job! =) Oh btw, anyone realised I forgot one line of Canon? I managed to make it harmonise though! Hehe


Thanks everyone for coming, and for all the gifts! Thank you Huijin, Sharon, Joo and Jessie for the big bird balloon whose head can nod LOL, thank you Audrey for the chocolate and for saying you're honoured to be my friend (I'm honoured!), thank you Xianghong, Jobina and Rouhui for the flowers, thank you Yuqian, Lam Lee and Cristal for the huge nemo balloon (Zilu saw it from her seat and started commenting on it LOL), Jolie, Wing Sum and Flora for the flower petals (everyone has 1 but I have 3 cos they say the SL deserves more! LOL) and OF COURSE, thank you VALERIE for the 3-page letter which I really read before going on stage and I was so, so, so touched I tear-ed but didn't cry cos there were too many people in the CO room haha, and for the chocolates too! And thank you everyone who came, Mingyao, Yilin, Jeenise, Xiaoxue................ and all the DHSCO people! :)


Haha! Just now this Hwa Chong guy came to talk to me and asked if I knew him. Apparently he knows me, but I currently can't think of anyone I might know hmm. I'm sorry, my brain's quite useless today, I'll recall when I'm better! Hehe. Oh, and Jonathan's friend, I think his name is Lemuel, came to talk to me twice saying that he thinks I play well and he's impressed by my vibrato! Huijin and the rest happened to be there and they said that I've got admirers and today when I get home, 50 people will add me on friendster LOL! Omg that's super amusing! But really, thank you everyone for everything!


Roar I brought up a drink and panadol, now my drink's almost finished but I haven't touched my panadol. Don't feel like eating hehe! I should sleep soon. But I shall watch Survivor first! Hahaha.


And once again, I can't thank you guys enough but yeah, from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!!!! :) :) :)

No comments: