Saturday, May 10, 2008

Haha! Jessie asked me not to come online but I have to, otherwise my concert mood will be gone! Hahaha. Anyway people, you're supposed to read this entry first!


Haha these 2 days were like some roller-coaster ride. Just yesterday (thursday), I felt really, really demoralised. And annoyed haha. When I first stepped into the PT for rehearsal, I thought that my blood vessels were gonna burst cos I felt that the world was out to piss me off (sounds so Huijin LOL). I was basically annoyed with people who didn't bother about my request for another platform, and with people who kept telling me to do things when I've already made a decision and it was really impossible to appease everyone. Gotta do things the fair way! Haha later on, I felt really demoralised cos our Canon in D had some screw-ups due to some memorising problems. I was complaining to Siyuan about it lol. When I got home, it was already 10 plus pm and I had no concert mood at all. When I FINALLY started to feel a little excitement................

No comments: