Saturday, May 17, 2008

Haha this is a little late but yeah, soccer girls beat SAJC to become the national champions! Hurray! Yep, went down to support the match on wednesday and it was exciting! SA scored the first goal during the first half and VJ scored one during the second half. There remained a tie forever until they decided to have the penalty kicks. In which VJ won! It was such a heartwarming sight, the girls cheering so happily and the instructors rushing up to congratulate them.


Went to support the basketball guys and girls yesterday too. I realise it's quite fun watching the matches haha. I didn't go for a single one last year lol. Anyway, both the guys and girls lost to HCI. But everyone did their best, great job everyone! :D The girls' match was super exciting cos throughout, the scores were very, very close. VJ was leading initially until the end when HCI suddenly played sooooo rough and started shooting in so many goals. I must say, Liying's really good man! My goodness, all her imba three-pointers! Yinling, Chew Ping and Amelia played super well too! I was so touched by their team spirit yesterday haha. And I think the coach should stop yelling at them hah.


I think I'm not cut-out to go into the finance line haha. I attended the finance career talk with Jessie, and halfway through we got so bored we started playing Game of Life on her phone lol! I should have gone for the hospitality talk instead, it sounds more interesting. Haha Huijin and Joojoo say they can imagine me in that line, working in a hotel and interacting with people lol! Nah, I'm too shy. :D


Bio's honestly annoying the crap out of me. More specifically, the teacher. Why do the H1 people have to go for tutorial when the questions don't even concern us! On top of that, Mrs Lim still insists that we copy down the answers. I asked her why, and she said, "It's always better to learn more, right?" Yawn, there's a reason why we dropped bio to H1 okay! Anyway, I refused to copy wahahax.


Yesterday was the season finale of Survivor! Yay Parvati won! Poor Amanda, in both seasons, she played so well and made it all the way to the finale but she just couldn't play the jury. Wasted. But Parvati played a great game too, so she deserves to win! :D Ahh I'm suffering from the usual post-Survivor syndrome. And American Idol's coming to an end too! Nooooooooooooooo! Life's boring without reality shows. :( But I should study, yeah? Hahaha.


Lol. Look what I came across in Genius' blog! "I think the concert was fine, no major screw ups for me or anyone else, and Noble garnered herself a whole new fan club that is steadily increasing in size..........." LOL! I couldn't stop laughing when I read this hahaha. And I decided to kope some of her photos. :)
Cupcakes from the teachers! But I wonder whose idea was it to put those names on them! Haha it was so funny, they were giving out the cupcakes to everyone, one by one. They were calling, "Genius! Genius! Genius!" And there was still no answer. After some time, Zilu finally realised they were calling for her and she went, "Oh me, me!" LOL!!!!! I think we're special people, cos everyone else had their real names on the cupcakes lol!
Whee! Jason Mraz and Ryan Cabrera's new albums are great! Do listen to them! :D

No comments: