Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hahaha. I just went downstairs and my mum said, "Huh, you're not in school ah?" Lol. Yeah I didn't go to school this morning. Quite pointless going for just a few lessons hehe. And I need to sleep! Lol.


Ooh yesterday's econs lecture was quite funny (yeah I went HAHA). I fell asleep minutes into the lecture and just a few moments after Audrey woke me up, Mr Cook started talking about people who were sleeping. There was this girl who was sleeping, and he told her friend to stick a finger into her ear to wake her up! My goodness lol. Audrey said if he'd asked someone to wake me up, she'd have pretended not to know me HAHA.


Speaking of pretense, Mr Tan Yew Hwee made me mop the canteen floor a few days ago! Thanks to Huijin man. She spilt milo on herself and on the floor and Mr Tan happened to see that, so he beckoned the both of us towards him. After he asked Huijin to go wash up, he turned to me and said, "Girl, your friend made a mess of the floor, so you have to help her clean up right? Go borrow a mop from the drinks stall." I initially thought he was joking, but he said, "Quick lah!" and really went to help me borrow a mop from the drinks stall. So I really had to mop the floor! Omg thankfully there weren't many people in the canteen, so embarrassing lol! And Huijin laughed at me when I told her what I did! Lol. She says she'll nominate me for VGEMS. Yes, I think I deserve it for being such a noble friend LOL!!


We had CO yesterday until 9 plus! I wouldn't have minded so much if it had been dazu all the way, but it wasn't. There was sectionals for what seemed like an eternity (thank God for tuo ling hehe). And I wondered what the hell do we need sectionals for. Oh well. Yeah I was annoyed during sectionals (like what's new) cos I was competing with the suonas to MAKE MYSELF HEARD. But at least the suonas don't play when I'm talking, whereas some egomaniacs who think they're THAT GREAT never ever stop playing and it really gets very irritating. Either that or some other people refuse to play and just sit there watching me suffer. Not to mention people who yell extremely rudely at me when they can't hear me. For God's sake if you can't hear, keep quiet, I wonder if their primary school teachers ever taught them that. ROAR. Sorry for this, I did say I'll try to appreciate my section cos it's the last few days. Yeah, I did, by being so tolerant and never once losing my temper!


Haha alright, enough about stuff that annoy me. Dazu was quite fun, cos Zilu and I were singing as usual. There was once I was so amused that I laughed until I cried. And we were reliving our SYF practices last year, the lame things that we did haha! Yeah, that includes the over expression of emotions during the gao yin sheng part of Chun LOL! Oh gosh, I'm missing the seniors haha. Oh oh, and I was thinking, I'm really appreciating DHSCO guys! A lot lol.


Some pictures Zilu and I took haha!



Genius on the dizi

Plus Noble on the sheng
Makes a ground-breaking duet!
LOL! Oh, I mastered the fen yong solo on both the zhong yin sheng and gao yin sheng! And I can play the hong lou meng solo too. Sigh, don't you think it's a huge waste that I'm not in sheng! HAHA.


The concert's tomorrow! I'll try to be positive about it. Haha and it's my last practice today. And tomorrow's probably gonna be my last real concert. Who knows, maybe I'll feel a tinge of sadness. Heh. Haha! So funny, Handoko, Zixuan and Teerapong all asked me what am I doing online, is there no school today lol. And Teerapong said I'm becoming like him, MC king LOL! Okay, I'll go download Clay Aiken's new songs!
I will have faith. :)

No comments: