Saturday, May 03, 2008

RARH! That summarises my whole week. It's a mere 6 days to the CO concert, and this must be the very first time I don't really feel anything. No excitement, no dread. Maybe I'm just too fed-up these days to think properly heh. Sometimes I feel like just saying "I don't really care" (in fact, I said that once today) but I can't, cos my responsibility does not allow me to do so. So, I'll just do whatever I have to do for the next 6 days. After all, it's what we've been "working" for right?


I was initially in an alright mood for CO today, until I happened to see another side of some people and I must say that made me feel disappointed, bewildered and pretty much pissed off for the rest of the day. I was so tempted to hide in the classroom with the suonas during sectionals in the hopes that they would blast my unhappiness away. But Zongxing would definitely not approve of that lol, so I attempted to fen my section properly.


Haha I don't know what's the problem man. I came home and pondered over it, is it my fault? Am I expecting too much? Perhaps I am, but one thing's for sure, everyone deserves respect, yes? And surely I've given in enough? I can say that I've actually been quite fair if not very and if people are still unhappy, I can only ask you to be content, and it's a fact, I've given enough.


Ha yeah I was complaining to various people just now. Thank you Valerie for talking to me! I know I can always count on you to listen and at the same time be impartial. :) Haha we were apparently both annoyed with arrogance and disrespect, so we were complaining to each other lol. Yup, I felt better after that! Oh yes, thank you Huijin too! =D


Pointless frustrations aside, Yuqian told me yesterday that her mum went to cut her dog's hair and now her dog looks like a boy! I was laughing like nuts when I heard that. Just imagine! LOL!


Roar. Everyone please, give me some credit for being so nice and tolerant. :/

No comments: