Sunday, March 30, 2008

Yay I'm online again, after being banned from the computer for a week! My dad said I was using the computer too much and hardly studying and he took it away for the whole week after I argued with him hehe. But it's okay, I got it back again :)


A very overdue update on last week's DHSCO annual concert. It was a blast (of course it would be), it was total fun playing bridge with my juniors, whom I think are fantastic and miss ALOT ALOT, and I think I played well! (After all those "anyhows" during my very minimal practices, I decided to practise properly wahahax). In a nutshell, I LOVE DHSCO AND DHSCO ROCKS!!!!! Haha, I remember I was emo-ing after the 7pm concert, that it was my last performance with DHSCO. Oh well, at least our batch committee will be organising the concert next year, so we'll be there again! Haha.


Past few days of school were boring. I was sick and on MC for 2 days, but I went for CO! Please do not argue that I'm noble. Hahaha. Oh, I must talk about my very eventful meet-favourite-teacher session HAHA. I got woken up by an sms from Mdm Wee at 1.30pm on wednesday, asking me to meet the HOD and I shot out of bed IMMEDIATELY. Whoa, the best alarm clock yet. Haha I rushed to draw up a study schedule to show Ms Tan and to think up possible reasons for my terrible results (of course I couldn't think of any hehe). I started msg-ing a number of people to moan and ask them to pray for me lol! Anyway, Ms Tan was surprisingly nice! She told me that she believes if I study, I can do well, and that she has confidence in me! SHOCKER. She asked me what's gonna happen if I fail my CT 2. I told her that if that happens, I'll really leave the college. I don't know if I said that to buy yet another chance or if I really meant it, but I want to pass my CT 2! I think I've been given too many chances. Argh, hopefully this will be the final wake up call. But whatever it is, thank God!


Oh yes, I finally asked my dad if I could go for the VJCO Hong Kong trip! Prior to asking him on thursday night, I did some sorta study plan, which included lots of calculations, quotes and a paragraph of my logic HAHA. Like, my dad always says that he'll let me use the computer as long as I study. So assuming I use 2 hours of the computer per day on weekdays and 4 hours per day during the june holidays, by the end of the june holidays, I'll clock up 168 hours of computer-usage. The HK trip is 5 days, rounded up to 6, cos I'll be tired when I return. That makes 144 hours, which means that if I forgo using the computer on weekdays, I'll give up 168 hours of leisure for 144 hours! And after calculating all the hours of studying, minus procrastination and other forms of time wastage, I'll have 390 hours to study from the monday of term 2 week 3 till the sunday before CT 2. Plus many other details in my "proposal". Impressive eh? But I'm so not gonna show it to anyone, cos it's just too amusing HAHA. The point is, MY DAD LET ME GO TO HONG KONG!!!!! Omg I was like SO SURPRISED and so elated and so touched that I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Oh, and my dad says that I write very well LOL!!!!! Oh gosh. Yay, I'm just so thankful to my parents! I WILL STUDY OKAY! I will, I will, I will! Any kind souls mind msg-ing me now and then? Hahahahaha.


I feel quite overwhelmed and confused as to what to study, cos the biggest problem now is that I CAN'T FIND MY NOTES. AUDREY!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

No comments: