Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh my, feeling rather touched now hahahaha. Anyway, Sharon (CORNY RONNIE) gave me my present today! It's this huge inflatable hammer thing which she made me carry into the music room, getting quite a number of stares hahaha. But yeah, THANK YOU SHARON!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! :D :D :D


CO was alright. I've concluded that I probably won't be a good teacher. And I realise that Zongxing teaches really well. He's firm, something I need to learn. Haha. Dazu was boring, perhaps cos I hate Sha Di Er. Honestly, I HATE Sha Di Er. Mingcong and I were over there saying, "Cancel sha di, cancel, cancel, cancel!" Haha. What do we want to play it for, when so many people have played it! Haha.


Went to meet Yuqian, Lam Lee, Cristal and Valerie at marina square after CO to celebrate my birthday. And I must say, the present I received from Yuqian, Lam Lee and Cristal must be the most touching one ever! It's a photo album with my photos, "editor's notes", many funny captions, and very long letters. Haha just imagine all that effort put into it. Oh man, I came home to look at it again and I cried. I think it's the first time I cried over a birthday present! And they bought me donuts from donut factory too, an entire box of 12! Ahhhhhhh :'( And of course, thank you Valerie for the super cute mini beanie! I can't thank you people enough, so... THANK YOU!!!!! LOVE YOU ALL LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS!!!!!!


Haha we had dinner at pizza hut, where I used one of the vouchers singtel sent me! It's one where they'll give a free crispy thin pizza with any order of a large or regular pizza. Haha so we ended up eating like 4 slices of hawaiin pizza each, plus some sides. And after that, Yuqian and I shared a topless 5 at swensens! I feel that I ate quite a lot today hahaha. Maybe it's a birthday appetite wahahax.


Yay I'm feeling so happy now! And really touched too. Thank you everyone, thank you, thank you! :D


[Edit]
I was just reading Valerie's letter and I cried again. Yes, I cry very easily, stop scolding me for that! LOL!!! But the letter's really touching hahaha. THANK YOU KILLER!!!!! :)

No comments: