Thursday, March 06, 2008

CTs are OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm not having very good feelings about them, but it's over and I shan't think about it haha. Lol due to my high level of unpreparedness, I was totally making up stories for the econs paper. I was really amazed at those points that I thought of, I wonder where they even came from cos I'm sure they aren't in the notes lol! Oh, I think that Gabriel tears his foolscap really loudly. He sat beside me and during periodic moments I'd hear some loud tearing LOL! Anyway, a proud announcement that I invented my own formula for summation in today's math paper! Hey I gotta live up to what my 16PF says, that I can be a mathematician in future LOL.


We had an exco meeting after our paper today (nice way to end the CTs, really). Yeah I was feeling very guilty throughout (as usual). Time flies, we're gonna step down soon and till now I don't feel like I'm putting in my best effort. Sigh, I think my attitude's terrible and I'm sooo irresponsible. :( Step up, step up, step up.


On a lighter note, Yuqian told me that she, Lam Lee and Cristal have already prepared my birthday present! Whoa I'm surprised at their efficiency! And they said they took 2 days to prepare it lol. THANKS A LOT!!!!! :) :) :) Oh, and I received an air mail from the UK 2 days ago! It was a birthday card from JOANNE! Gosh, I was so surprised to receive the card haha. And I was so touched that I cried lol. THANKS A MILLION JOANNE!!!! Regarding your question, I agree that it's probably cos I sleep too much HAHA.


For some reason, I'm quite excited about the A level results tomorrow, though it's got nothing to do with me. Oh it has, actually. Zilu's gonna treat me to crystal jade if she gets 4As! Hahahahaha. Yeah, all the best to all the seniors! :D


Yay I just watched American Idol. I think this season's awesome and the guys rock. Hahahahaha.

No comments: