Tuesday, March 11, 2008

An update on my wonderfully awesome birthday before this most important day of the millenium comes to an end in 51 minutes' time! Hahahaha.


Started the day with happy birthday shouts from Jessie, Hannah and Melissa haha! My dad dropped me off at the fountain and the three of them happened to be fiddling with a laptop over there lol! There was H1 bio make-up lesson today, and I wanted to pon it. But Cephia made me go cos she said I won't get my present if I don't go HAHA. So I went. With a few pieces of foolscap paper and some stationery, which weren't mine. Yeah, I didn't do my tutorial so I merely sat there and stoned and yawned oops. But I kinda listened! Whoa, it almost killed me, it lasted for almost 2 and a half hours! Imagine 2 and a half hours of Evolution. Lol! I was quite puzzled when I went back for sectionals cos all of a sudden everyone knew it's my birthday and started wishing me. Haha should have suspected something lol.


Lunch was at thai pan again. The uncle's so nice, he made a few trips down to VJ just to give the students a lift cos it was raining! Hahaha yup. And thank you my beloved Guanyue for singing me a birthday song in thai pan! Haha. :)


Dazu was rather fun today lol! I think the Taiwan song is nice! Although like usual, I'll probably get sick of it soon haha. Anyway, it was so scary initially. Cos Mr Tay started from the beginning, which meant I had to play the solo. And I totally did not know how to play it cos it wasn't that kind whereby there's a specific rhythm, it's supposed to be freestyle. Then I haven't heard that song before, neither have I even glanced at the beginning part cos I really thought that he was going to skip it today. In the end I totally freestyled and after correcting me a little Mr Tay said that it was good! So surprising. I shall attempt to be hardworking and go listen to the recording hehe. Oh, I'm starting to like Fen Yong! Cos we played at a faster speed today haha. And and, SHA DI ER IS CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOY TO THE WORLD!!!!!!


OH!!!! Before dazu, everyone was like slacking around. A few people were standing around in front and I was wondering what were they being so fascinated about over there but I didn't think twice about it. Haha then Xingzhong announced that they were gonna sing a song and everyone should sing along, cos it's a song everyone knows (by then I thought I knew haha)! Yeah and he said that it's my birthday, and the whole CO sang a birthday song for me! And Siyuan walked towards me holding a cute little cake, whoa I was so surprised and touched! Hahahaha. THANK YOU VJCO AND EXCO AND GUANYUE AND OF COURSE THE "mastermind" CEPHIA!!!!! :D :D :D


After CO, Cephia gave me this few-paged card (so she called it), in which were birthday wishes from the exco and Guanyue! Hahaha I felt so guilty after reading Guanyue's messages, cos they all thanked me for being a good SL and senior. And I'm obviously not one, so.... Yeah. But I shan't emo now, instead thank you everyone for everything, I will do my best to live up to what you all said of me! :) Thank you again exco, I will study hard! Hahahahaha. Oh, Cephia asked me to search for my present in the music room too. I kept walking around the Guanyue area looking here and there and finally found it behind the curtain haha! It's a new bag, and it's green, and most importantly, IT'S NICE!!!!! Thank you all who shared! Cephia, Mingcong, Fiona, Zongxing and Wang Xuan! I'll use it when school reopens yay! :D


Went out for dinner with my parents just now. We went to king's hotel, and the food's really, really nice! I'm so full now haha.


Lastly, and most importantly... Those who didn't see your names in my PM, here they are! My thank you list! THANK YOU...


Yuqian, Lam Lee and Cristal for the photo album! Really, thank you all for the effort you all put in! Sacrificing your early days just to meet up and do it, Lam Lee and Yuqian sacrficing their mugging time (they some tests during and after the holidays), putting in so much effort to write nicely and rewrite everything if there is any error, looking at my face every single page you all turned to (although I think that's a real honour), making sure the ink doesn't smudge and the plastic is straight, and basically all your blood, sweat and tears in the 40 pages! This is also the first present that made me cry! THANK YOU, LOVE YOU ALL LOADS AND LOADS!!!!!! :) :) :)


Valerie for the mini beany thing and the touching letter (which I cried over once again hehe). You're really a great, great friend, thank you for everything killer!


Joanne for the birthday card sent from the UK! I know I cry a lot, but please don't scold me! Hahahaha.


Sharon for the gigantic hammer! Thank you for quarrelling with the games stall owner just so that you can buy it (when it's supposed to be a prize) HAHA!


My parents, for the wonderful dinner!


My uncles and aunts for the angpows, and Vivian, Nicholas and Vanessa for the wishes! Vanessa even specially delivered my present to my house! It's a couple of takashimaya vouchers! Ahh I LOVE MY COUSINS!!!!!


Cephia, Mingcong, Fiona, Zongxing and Wang Xuan for the beautiful bag! And thank you Mingcong for your gummy pigs, I'll try to gain weight with that lol!


VJCO exco for buying my cake and writing my birthday wishes and all that! Cephia, Siyuan, Jonathan, Fiona, Zongxing, Shipei, Zhou Mo, Elroy, Joey, Xingzhong! Thank you!


My beloved section GUANYUE for the birthday song and for writing the wishes! Thank you Cephia, Fiona, Wang Xuan, Tingkai, Zoe, Samuel, Shitai, Cui Yue, Hou Zheng, Chenwei, Mingcong! Oh, and thank you Samuel for the collection of random vouchers LOL!


VJCO for the birthday song! Yeah VJCO rocks!


Of course, special thanks to Cephia, who probably planned everything and got everyone to write the stuff! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!


Thank you Amanda and Chia Ling for calling me up at midnight to wish me happy birthday and sing me birthday songs! Chia Ling actually specially stayed up to wish me but she missed midnight and called me at 1 plus instead LOL! But still, thank you LOADS!!!!!


Now for all the birthday SMS-es:
THANK YOU Cristal, Yuqian, Lam Lee, Suyun, Xianghong, Jessie, Hannah (wanted to wish me 18 times but only managed 4 LOL), Zilu the GENIUS, Samuel, Jeenise, Liyin, Ashley (thanks for the BIG HUG too!), Liqin, Jinci, Jieying (*ghostly monotone*), Eng Hwee, Rouhui, Jobina (I totally didn't expect this!), Yingyu, Huang Yue, Shiang Nee, Daryl, Tenghui (who refused to tell me who he is until a few SMS-es later!), Hongming!


And everyone else who wished me in every other creative way!
THANK YOU Huijin (who got a number of band people to wish me too! Thank you for the BIG HUG as well, and thank you in advance for my present, I know it's a new TV :D), Jingyu, James, Rachel Tang, Dilys, Flora, Kai Lun, Jinghan, Kai Keng, Eric, Nicholas, Vivian, Tze Wei, Amos, Vanessa (4Co6), Elizabeth, Danling, Xianghong!


It's officially 12.10am, the end of my birthday aww. It's 365 days to my next birthday, so it's coming once again! LOL!!!! Once again, THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! Honestly, this has got to be one of my best birthdays ever. Loads of touching stuff and pleasant surprises! Received a number of unexpected wishes and SMS-es too! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

No comments: