Sunday, April 06, 2008



Yay, nice to have the Band and Dance people back, after our class being rather empty for one whole week hahaha. I think Rouhui's such a nice mortal, she bought me chocolates from New York! Haha of course, thank you Eng Hwee and Huijin for the easter egg containing M&Ms, and the dancers for the cookies. :)






Praise me, I stayed back in school to study with Huijin yesterday! Although it wasn't super productive, cos I only filled up some blank notes and studied a little econs. But that's better than nothing okay! Hoho. Ah I'm pleased to say that Mr Teo excused me from math remedial yesterday cos I got all correct for my differentiation worksheet lol.






CO today was fun! Zilu and I were singing random songs, from Boys Like Girls to The Click Five and lots more hahaha. I was so amused that according to Xiangle, I kept laughing during my solos lol! But it's not my fault, cos Zilu always distracts me HAHA. And she showed me some messages she saved in a folder called "Retarded", which apparently contains my messages. Hmph! Aye, I know I bring joy to people's lives wahahax. Oh, look at how cute I look wearing the hairband! Mingcong's hairband HAHAHA.





Went for lunch at KFC with Mingcong, Zilu, Cephia, Xiangle and the two dizi seniors (don't really know how to spell their names haha). After which we went to swensens (yay!) for ice cream! Xiangle wanted to treat us but being such nice people, everyone of us paid hoho. It's okay, next time wahahax. So fun, we were talking about some interesting stuff. I must agree that the 05 batch's full of scandals LOL! And yeah, our batch is quite boring haha.

KFC!
Hoho, the primary schools CO SYF took place this week. Congrats to all the primary school students for having put in their all! Haha a few of the east zone kids updated me on the results. Belle's happy that Poi Ching got gold, Ziding's disappointed that Tao Nan got a gold, without honours. Heard that Kong Hwa got gold and Ngee Ann got gwh! Cool. Oh well, the awards come and go, what stays is the music, what's important is that we put our hearts into playing and touch the audience. Intellectual huh! Haha I was telling that to Ziding, and he went, "I WANT GWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lol.
Tuition tomorrow! :) And I'm gonna have my popiahs for supper now yay! =D

No comments: