Thursday, March 20, 2008

I had quite a bit to blog about last week but I've been too lazy, so I've forgotten what I'd wanted to blog about hoho. Yeah first of all, thank you for all the belated wishes and cards and presents! :D






Lol, I was just feeling a little bored, so here's a pictorial representation of my birthday love! Hahaha. Thank you Huijin for the beautiful card, Xianghong for the super cute green thing (which you wanted to keep for yourself lol), Huijin and Amelia for the bear, S34 people (Sharon, Huijin, Amelia, Joojoo, Calvin, Mark, Hannah, Jessie, Melissa, Gabriel) for the card (I love the "mirror" inside lol) and Rouhui for the CHICKEN LITTLE balloon and the prettily-made card and biscuits! Whee! :D :D



This week seems a pretty sad week cos CT results are out and a few people around me are rather sad. Perhaps myself a little, but I deserved it anyway. Sigh, Mr Teo sounded really disappointed in me and I felt so guilty after that. Me and my American Idol. Roar, back to the issue of self-discipline. Anyway, cheer up, Huijin! You know you're capable of doing well and this is just CT 1. You can do it! :) :) Argh. The thought of seeing my favourite teacher again is really scary. Especially since I've been seeing her time and time again, I've been given so many chances and God knows what she's gonna say to me this time. I don't dare dream of another chance cos I agree that my attitude's simply horrendous. Ha I don't know exactly what to do now either. I just need God. :)



Arts Day was, to be truthful, rather boring hee. Feeling fab was alright I guess. It had to be, cos magic costs a freaking $9.50! I was feeling really bored when I walked into the LT AVA cos I was the only one in my class doing magic (due to the others being allocated funny choices hmph). Then I saw James! Whoa, thankfully man. Haha yeah, the workshop was okay. At least they taught us stuff and gave us some cards and cups lol. Oh, and the conductor of the workshop, Priscilla, turned out to be the one from the Magic of Love musical! I kind of found her familiar, cos I went to watch the musical 2 years ago. Cool.
CO was oooooooookay. Ju Hua Tai.................. yawn. I'm getting bored of all the songs but well, at least they're relatively nice and there's no Sha Di Er wahahax. Went for dinner with Amanda (she's honoured, I know) at suntec after that. Lol.
Yay, tomorrow's a full day! But I've got to go back to DHS for the final alumni practice haha. Speaking of that, I MUST make the best of tomorrow cos I only went back for 2 practices so far. One of which was a rehearsal, so I was sight-reading jun ma at a super fast pace, thankfully Mr Tay didn't yell at me lol. 4 songs! (Including encore) And this is probably the first time the alumni has got more items than the sec 3s and 4s hmm.
Just watched American Idol, and today was simply boring. What do they want to have two nights of Beatles music for! Yawn. Oh on a more exciting note, I officially hired Zilu to be my tutor! I'm paying her! LOL!!!!

No comments: