Friday, March 07, 2008

Hahaha the A level results were out today! Don't ask me why, but I was actually very excited about the results LOL! I dashed to the notice boards the moment I saw them outside the general office, but there was nothing. So while my class was still stuck in bio tutorial, I sat at the concourse waiting for them to put up the lists of people with 3 and 4 and however many A's. Haha once the lists were finally up, I just planted myself there and scrutinised every single piece of paper, looking for names of seniors, but mainly to check for Zilu's name (I know you're super touched and honoured HAHA). AND I SAW IT!!!!! Under the 4A's! And a few names below, I saw Wing Sum's name. I was so happy and excited I was jumping up and down and I nearly cried LOL (don't laugh). I saw a couple more names too, Ann Siong, Xiuyi, Jolie........... and more. Yay, congrats everyone! Haha I'm already so excited this year when it doesn't really concern me, I predict that I'll simply get a heart attack next year. Lol!


Went to sing today, with Sharon, Huijin and Joojoo! Yay, haven't gone to sing in such a long time lol. A bummer that they cancelled our 4-7pm slot, so we only sang from 1-4pm hmph. I'm so sad that I didn't to sing my Ting Hai! Hahahaha. But it's okay, cos we went for SAKAE BUFFET! It was a random decision, we just thought of it all of a sudden and rushed there lol. After that, we accompanied Sharon to Scissor Works to cut her hair. She was so scared at first, cos she said the shop looks dubious. Yeah, I was very scared when I first went there too haha. But her hair's nice! It became so neat (for the first time) LOL! =D Hah I really need a haircut too, but I was unprepared today so I'll go down some time during the holidays. I need loads of preparation every time I cut my hair! Haha.


Yay I'm so happy! Everyone I liked on American Idol made it to the top 12! COOOOL! And Survivor was simply great today! YAY YAY! :D :D :D


Oh thanks Amanda for the donut from DONUT FACTORY!!! Hahahahaha. And Zilu, I don't care, YOU OWE ME A TREAT!!!!! LOL!

No comments: