Monday, July 02, 2007

an update on my "hair-raising" experience. haha.


went to meet yuqian and lam lee at aljunied mrt, coz they were accompanying me to get my hair cut. haha oh yeah yuqian and i knew that lam lee was definitely gonna be late, so we told her to meet at 1 when we were supposed to meet at 1.30. and she was still late in the end! but earlier than us. ha, it's finally her turn to wait for us! LOL.


we went to the supercuts at cineleisure. the hairdresser told me that the price was $30 and we decided to leave. so amusing. we roamed around, calling our friends asking them where should i go to get a haircut. i'm sure jieying was really surprised at my randomness wahahax. we went to tanjong pagar after that. whoa, the international plaza's so ulu and looked so scary. lol. after travelling like half of s'pore, we finally ended up at the place closest to my home, parkway. LOL. yeah and i FINALLY got my hair cut after wasting the whole afternoon. i was so nervous! kept praying that the outcome wouldn't be disastrous lol. i was quite horrified when the lady started to wax my hair. but yuqian and lam lee said it was very nice haha! hmm, i feel weird man! i look SO different now! my hair's so much more layered. i'm not used to it! it feels like i've got no hair everytime i shake my head LOL. oh man.. goodbye to my helmet! lol!


just to see me change my hairstyle, yuqian and lam lee walked all over the place with me! hahaha THANK YOU!!!!!! my deepest apologies for all that transport fare. hehe. i'm so touched, sobs. lol.


ah. i'm savouring the LAST donut from donut factory. =(

No comments: