Saturday, June 30, 2007

there was the combined co practice at nyjc this morning. i din wanna go initially coz it's soooooo early and i need my sleep! i spent a few minutes thinking of an excuse but i decided to go in the end. thought of mr teo's sms about COMMITMENT. lol! whoa, it was the first time i din ask my parents to fetch me! oh man.. feeling so proud of myself. heh i was rather late and the bus refused to come and i was extremely annoyed and i took a cab in the end. gosh, my first time taking a cab to school lol. the uncle's quite amusing. i told him, "VJ" and he said, "HUH?!?!?!" he thought i wanted to go to JB. lol.


we reached nyjc soooo early, at 8.40am. practice was supposed to start at 9. we all sat around waiting, waiting, waiting. rachel and i were making plans on sneaking home before mr tay arrived. lol. the practice only started at 9.45! could tell that mr tay was really unhappy about it hee. the practice was b-o-r-i-n-g. how exciting can it get playing the same song over and over again. at least there were nice ppl i could talk to! haha. oh yes mr tinky annoys me! first he wanna change parts with me, so he played qudi and i played bangdi (lol). and now he says he can't memorise so we're switching back. haha. but honestly, my bangdi yin se is UNCOMPARABLE to my qudi yin se. hai but the thought of changing seats makes me a little sad. clara's gonna miss me being in front of her! can't talk to me all day LOL. oh well, at least there's jiemin in qudi. hoho!


we were walking out of vj with mr teo just now, discussing the standard of the chem mid-years. ahh mr teo's marking the year 1 S3 papers now. he's gonna see mine real soon and FLIP in a second. oh yea, he was surprised soo surprised that i was taking a bus home! he was like, "you're taking a bus????? what about your chauffeur? they all say you're very rich." ................. i'm not, seriously. haha. yep he went on to talk about this year's dsa. only 2 dizis, none of them got in. heh.


oh no i wonder how am i gonna wake up for school next week. i'm like having serious nocturnal habits now. even for the past exam week i was leading an owl lifestyle, sleeping till evening then studying from midnight. and i woke up at 6pm yesterday! lol. i'm gonna cut my hair tmr!

No comments: