Tuesday, July 17, 2007

YYYYAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! so sleepy.


a certain L------------- niao-ed me again yesterday. oh wow, so surprising. not. yup he told us about our average mark for chem in comparison with the S3's, and he said we're second. then he went on, "if ruth had gotten an S instead of a U, we would have been first!" OMG i'm sooooooooooo sorry, it's all my fault, i din mean to mar some reputation, please forgive me =( =( =(






































-_-"


LOL! i din feel anything, but some ppl were rather angry about that. HAHA and jieying did sth really amusing, which shan't be mentioned here. lol. anyway, it's not gonna daunt me. (please, i dun even listen to......................) oh no, i din say anything, dun accuse me of not listening to my teachers. but really, writing an econs essay's probably more exciting then listening to the same discouraging words over and over again. eh, what discouraging words? no, i din say by whom. and some ppl really aren't worth my time. hey, i din say some teachers yea. oops i'm wasting too much of my precious blog space for this. time to move on, read a book, watch a movie..................


guess what, i din pass anything! other than GP, which isn't really, you know, counted. haha! but i'm actually rather proud of my GP marks. hoho! din expect to get a rather high mark for the compre. and a shocking 6.5/8 for AQ. when up till now i dun really know how to write an AQ. i dun even recall what i wrote heh. speaking of GP.................. mdm wee spoke to me yesterday! i think she's one of the more observant teachers i've seen. she's observed (very correctly too) that co's a rather important factor in my life. and she knows that by asking me to study for my own good, it's not gonna work. yup so she advised me.. use vjco as a motivation! haha. for vjco, for the end-of-year concert. mdm wee's sooooooooo nice! i was kinda touched by her words yesterday hee. and sometime during the night, she sent me an sms saying "jia you!" wahhhhhhhhhh......... how many teachers would actually bother doing sth like that? haha yeah and i told her i passed my GP, and she said it's a good start! hopefully, yeah. thank you mdm wee! :D


it was freezing cold in LT 2 today during chem lecture. hmm why arh? >.<>"i can teach you how to toss a frisbee, but i can't teach you chemistry." - the noble one. LOL!!!!!

No comments: