Tuesday, July 10, 2007

just returned from the co syf presentation. lol, it was okay in general. haha we thought that it wasn't compulsory to wear court shoes, so majority of the vjco were in our varied kinds of shoes. turned out that when i looked around, everyone wore court shoes except for us! it was a little embarrassing LOL. but i'm sure no one would bother about my striking shoe-laces. other than kelvin ho and juliana, who kept commenting on them! haha. oh yes, i'm sooooo lucky that the moment i was on stage, my di mo broke! i think it's the first time in my life that this ever happened during a concert. whoa, luckily juliana asked me to use skotch tape, reminding me that i had lots of them lol.


we had the inter-house soccer just now. aquila vs. aquila. it was amelia and i with some other seniors against hannah, joo and some of the S33s. the whole game was spent screaming! when someone kicked the ball, a bunch of them would start screaming. and the ball stayed permanently at just one half of the field! hannah was the other team's goalkeeper and everytime she kicked the ball, someone from our team would get it but kick it out. then it would start from hannah again, and this action repeated for sth like an eternity. LOL. finally, hannah's team decided to let us score a goal. coz apparently we're supposed to be the strong team (how can, when there's me!) and the team which would advance. so hannah stood like outside the goalpost and our team scored a goal. whoa, the way we played..... i got tired coz of laughing, not of playing lol! i think the referee was rather pissed off. haha and johnathan and zixuan saw our match, and after that they told me, "wah, your match was so interesting!" -_-"


okay, i'm like currently hounded by every single teacher who knows me! sort of, anyway. mr lim wants to speak to me again, mr teo wanna speak to me, mdm wee wanna speak to me. but mr teo and mdm wee were really very encouraging! hee. mrs lim spoke to me just now, for a whole of 35 minutes! she was asking me lots of WHYs, and made me draw out an action plan. in which i filled in, "cut down on afternoon naps, limit usage of internet to 2 hours a day........" and she went, "WAH after cutting down your internet, you still can use it for 2 hours? i must say you have ALOT of time, considering you're always rushing off for co. why are your grades still like that?" lol. then she asked why i could excel in dizi and not my studies, is it coz due to my "natural talent" for dizi, i take everything for granted, thinking i do not have to work hard as long as i have the talent. heh, that's one point i shoold go reflect on. lol.


yay, reporting to school at 9.15am tmr! but dammit, EoM's due tmr and i haven't STARTED. spell s-t-e-a-m-e-d.

No comments: