Wednesday, July 04, 2007

a new term of lessons, the same old nagging from the same old teachers. lol. oh well..........................................


lol. mr lim went through our mid-years chem mcq just now. the best thing is that i couldn't even rmb my answers, let alone know whether they're correct or not. i'm sure they aren't, anyway. i could well get a 1/25. oh man! while ppl are busy thinking of the H3's they're gonna take, i'm gonna be considering which subject to drop to H1! lol.


haha, hilarious. hannah told me that i'm in the interclass soccer with amelia and chia wen! i was like........... "i can't play soccer, i run away when the ball comes!" whoa, imagine me playing soccer. lol.


had co today, after what seemed like a rather long while. HEH. i mustered that beautiful melody of dong ON THE GAO YIN SHENG!!!!! LOL!!!! the xian yue ppl happened to walk past and they said it's not bad! and someone asked me to gai3 hang2 HAHA. i'll consider. =D please call me a talent. LOL!!!!


mr quek conducted dazu today! hip hairstyle he has now. lol. anyway, like usual, he shocked me in the midst of my sudoku by asking me a question about gu4 ding4 yin1 gao1. and he called me "cai2 zheng4 bu4 zhang3". lol, he's just too used to that heh. told him i'm not the treasurer now! lol! hee mr quek's just miles better than.................... we all know, mentioning the name is unnecessary.


hai, some things get me sooooooooo annoyed. like................ what's with the way of the organisation? it's so............ and it's no wonder............. garh, it's suppressing to not be able to fill in those DOTS. haha. hee, at times i really dun know what to do. step aside........... or step up? trust me though. heh.


SOMEBODY got 90 marks for math mid-years, yeah SOMEBODY. this totally psychotic kleptomaniacal killer friend of mine whose name i shan't mention in case SOMEBODY decides to silence me for it. 90 marks. NINETY MARKS. SOMEBODY. LOL!!!!!!


oh gosh! we're getting back our math tmr! 5 U's on their way. "i'm on the way..................." BUT........ i'm dismissed at 12.10pm tmr! thanks to the combined co rehearsal. HOHO =D

No comments: