Saturday, May 06, 2006

hey, i packed my cupboard last sun. aren't i great? of course. wahahax. oho. we had a health screening on wed. n.. my eyesight improved! without glasses it was 6/18 when i was pri 5 then 6/12 in sec 3 n now it's 6/09 HAHAHA oman i'm so darn great. the funny thing is that the nurse said i have good eyecare habits n take regular breaks when i practically stare at my com screen the whole day. not now though. HEHEH. i rock. sighx, i'm so screwed for chem prac. i was like trembling soooo much n feeling so scared that my test tube would explode. n it din help that the bunsen burner was making so much noise. lol. aye mrs ong's gonna hate me. oh guess what. i had a bad hair day on wed n it made me moody. lol. wooh~ mrs vora asked us to count our blessings. n i conclude that i'm a blessed person. WOHO! dortx i was late for sch again ytd. coz i woke up at 7.20am. but i managed to zoom to sch by 7.35. on the count of three, say.. RUTH ROX! mrs vora said i'm hopeless. LOL! HMM. i think cristal's smart. she actually guessed correctly that i wouldn't be awake on a sat morning. lol!


hoho. yay i'm free tmr n i have a date with parkway. woohoo~


PAY UP FOR UR DVDS!!!!! i tell u, my patience is wearing out. GARH.


oh yes. thankew alison for the turtle/tortoise! loooool =D

No comments: