Sunday, April 30, 2006

woho~ i'm online! anyone missed me? i bet everyone did. muahaha. ok.. update on the stuff which happened to the rawker this week. HA.


- i went to suyun's class n her classmates started saying "eh suyun's favourite senior!" then i went i left they went "bye ruth!" omg.. talk about being a rawker n a famous one. LOL =D
- katherine thinks the kangaroo pic that jloh showed us looks like me
- AA said i'm good! lololol
- under the "talented" circle on the SS wb, i branched out n said "like ruth" n wanting went to copy it. see how ppl agree that i'm great. LOL
- i had "disciplinary action" taken against me for being late 3 times this month. but luckily they just issued a warning letter. heheh.
- twc loves nagging at me for OTHER PPL'S faults
- my photocopied passport went missing n i'm sure a fan of mine stole it
- AA is VERY, VERY MEAN
- i had a stitch the moment i started running for 2.4
- lamlee, joanne n yuqian came to my house today n it was hilarious. LOL


HOHO. i'm feeling so accomplished now coz i just finished emaths n amaths hw. i can actually do those qns on my own. CONGRATULATE me lolol. i think my life rox n of course i rawk too. it's just so sad i have 2 tuitions tmr but it's ok coz time flies. wooh~ oh yeah. i hope joanne din die. LOL!

No comments: