Saturday, May 27, 2006

oh no i realise u shouldn't pon sth coz once u start, u'll never stop. n this applies to triple S for me. LOL! heh please congratulate me, everyone. i can do titration so well now. HAHA. ahhhh. loo laoshi actually asked me to write a YOU JI. n i dunno how to. heh. shall consult xiaoxue. my free tutor during the china trip u know. ha.


wah dammit man. i'm so blardee freaking pissed with mrs chin. she accused me of not listening in class! wahlao. yeah i momentarily forgot the ans n i happened to be talking to joohiang but.. ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! she was saying, "always dun listen in class" blah blah n i was trying my best to control my boiling rage. bleah.


ok return of report books ytd. mine was with my dad. apparently he's happy that my chem improved (lol!) n he actually allowed me to go to china. hmm. speaking of that. ttk nearly had a heart attack when i told him that i might not be able to go. lol! yeah then he started talking about failure n success, which did make sense, but made me all the more in a greater dilemma.


haish.. it's just 2 days of performance n the trip is a freaking 10 days. i'm contemplating coming home after the 6th day. swim back maybe. just pray that i won encounter sharks. oh. i just received a beautiful piece of news. wooh! cool.


oh yes. a msg to my rawker junior. lol. dun think that u can't play the solos k? coz U CAN. just have more confidence.. n believe in urself. dun give a shit about that biased a$$hole coz i never bothered much about him. lol. yeah. trust me. U CAN DO IT! lool n thankew for dai-ing me all these days =D


haish. i'm sorry to whoever it may concern for not going for soooooo many co practices. until the great ttk's actually asking for me. lol. hmm yeah. I'LL BE BACK ON MON!!!!!!!!

No comments: