Tuesday, May 23, 2006

whee i have not been online for more than a week n that's an achievement. seriously. wahax. so. brief sum-up of last week. miss lim deducted 1 mark from my test coz i din write my full name!!! n that's not the point!!! the point is.. THAT ONE MARK CHANGED MY MARKS FROM A PASS TO A FAIL wahhhhhhh. bah. this is fate. ooh yes. i was on the verge of pulling out of the china trip. heheh.


oh there was take 5 today. n apparently our beloved panel of judges do not know the meaning of less is more. wl. WAHLAO! ah i should stop thinking about that. doesn't really concern me anw. lol. heh i was complaining non-stop about geog n that i din want to go. n clever joanne suggested we pon n hide under the table. ingenious! looool!


dammit i dunno what the hell is wrong with me today. i felt like i was having one leg in the coffin since after recess. so dead. so tired. bleah. lots of stuff making me depressed, mainly my marks i guess. lots of criticisms driving me up the wall. n the way some ppl talk to me just turns me off. but everyone should commend my tolerance level. ha. oh my mum tompang-ed jessica to eunos just now. lol.


honestly i dunno what this entry's about. but yeah i still feel three-quarter dead. i can't even bring myself to talk properly. i was giving one-word ans throughout. n i was lying on the table having dinner. but then i din really have an appetite too. ah. maybe it's depression. hah. AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! screw everything n everyone that got me into this mood. stop taking that tone with me. n just.. S-C-R-A-M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i'm supposed to be checking out the details on dsa. n my attention has been distributed everywhere. owell. BYE.

No comments: