Thursday, May 11, 2006

i'm online! HA. ok. firstly. i think mrs ong's so nice coz she's so patient n so nice despite me going to see her WEEKS after she told me too. n she told me she went to watch the co concert n she said i play well! LOL! oh guess what. the career planning person asked me to go up n share my achievements n i realise i've got alot. LOL. dot. do pity me. i was shot totally by water guns ytd. blaha. heh. i hope i can pass amaths n chem. i was too careless for that stupid amaths qn. wasted a HELL LOT OF MY TIME!!!!! wahax. oho. we celebrated zhiying's birthday today. so cool. i couldn't wait till recess hahaha. wow i think i'm great coz valerie ponned phys remedial to go parkway with me. LOL! great great great ruth. ruth rox. ho yes. i must announce my great accomplishment. i helped valerie open her bottle!!!!! LOLOLOL! wl.. the ineffable greatness of ME. heheh. ah. i din go for the vjco concert coz my dad isn't gonna pick me up. yep. watched american idol. n i nearly cried coz CHRIS got out! WTH HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO GO!!!!!!!!! aye whatever. fate n destiny. HAHA!


i'm a star coz i've got lots of airtime on the gongyan dvd. LOL!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHIYING! =D

No comments: