Sunday, May 14, 2006

good evening everyone, how are ur sundays? mine isn't very good, unfortunately. but it's ok, coz life goes on, n ruth rox.


hoho. went to heeren on fri. with wanting, cristal, yuqian, n valerie, who idolises me to the end of the world. right? LOL! oh yeah. this stranger wanted to borrow my phone n i was scared that she would run off with it. n in the end.. SHE DIN! HAHA! ooh i received another part of my present. a CHICKEN LITTLE cup. so damn cute n looks like me. lololol~


yar then they came to my house. to have pizza. lol. n play monopoly. wl i was having bad luck. garh. must be coz of valerie. lol. wahax we played till 3 plus n went to bugis. can u believe it. we took a cab there! whoa. crazy. n we split 3-2 some more so........ aye but it's ok. bahaha. yeah we walked around till i was sooooooo hot. ah then i reached home at 7 sth.


ytd kay, clara, dianne n tujin came to do lit. kay's so amusing. she was so scared that she would be late so she took a cab down n ended up being the earliest. HAHA. anw, it took us such a long time to get started. first we waited for dianne n tujin for so long! then when everyone was here, we went to watch the gongyan dvd. LOL. ya i think we only started at 3 plus. went to my grandpa's house to pose by the swimming pool. dot. lol. n we finished it so damn quickly. wooh coolness man.


wahax. i tell u, valerie misses me too much man. she smsed me saying she was bored n i was bored too so i asked her if she wanted to go to parkway n she suddenly called me n said she was leaving already. wah gave me a shock. hoho she said she stopped her studying to go to parkway with me. haish.. can't be helped.. i'm just too great.. LOL!


HAHA! valerie bought a swimming costume! LOL! but she was so wols n i nearly died waiting for her. but it's understandable coz she has such a weird size (too fat LOL) that nth fits her. LOL oh gosh this is hilarious. ha! she trusted my judgment. which goes to show the power my words carry LOLOLOL!


hahahaha. i was on my way home in my dad's car n we were nearing eunos n guess what. JIANFENG ran past my car. wahh i was so shocked to see him. n it's quite a funny place to see him. lol. oho. sorry to rachel n chengfeng for not being able to go for the tjco concert.. hahax


apparently the whole world went to take a flu jab for the china trip except me. n i was freaking out coz of it. but anw, yours truly has decided NOT to take the jab coz my mum says so. xianghong's mum says so too. haha. aye. if i really die in china then it's meant to be. LOL! oh yes. before i proceed.. can someone please tell me WHY THE HELL AM I GOING TO CHINA????????!!!!!!!!!


bah.


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD!!!!!! ESP TO MINE!!!!! =D

No comments: