Monday, November 28, 2005

my dad's not gonna let me use the internet anymore. yeah, whatever. who gives a damn about him man. anw, he just let me use for 45 mins or so (oh what a saint) *sense my sarcasm*. n i din even beg him for it. but since he let me use, i might as well use. heh.


guess what man. i slept at 6.30am this morning. the sun just rose! it was so damn cool. wahahax. yeah, then i woke up at 12.30pm n rushed all the way to sch for the meeting. hmm fenzu, we had to go up one by one n play our kaoji songs. what crap. bah.


ooh wgy made my day. but as i said, she owes me. LOL. ahh she knows my name. not a very good sign huh? sianx i'll be blasting my dizi at 4am later, maybe. very soon, the whole neighbourhood will just start throwing eggs at my window.


yawnx.. i'll be going online really seldom now. ppl, MISS ME MAN!! lolx

No comments: