Wednesday, November 02, 2005

this will be a more positive entry. haha. anw, ytd i asked yingyu, "do u want to be a ghost?" without explaining ath. then i was kinda laughing my ass off. n clara told me that i do stupid things n take pleasure in them. LOL.. hmm yeah. that, i dun deny. muahaha..


just now, a buncha sec ones, added me, to their conversation on msn, n asked me, to tell them, DHS GHOST STORIES. whoa.. yeah since they requested for it, i decided to scare them a little. lol! n from what they were talking about, i gather that they are mad =P


i dl-ed many, many songs. if one of these days i happen to disappear from the face of the earth, dun panic. i'm probably sitting in a prison cell waiting for a verdict. hoho. yes. i'm merely talking crap to while time. i'm so bored!!!!!!! gaghans eliminated ='(


wooh~ tmr, i'll be on my way to suntec with clara n cephia! we're gonna eat ben n jerry's! i'm gonna buy my water bottle. clara's gonna buy her nail polish. n ceph's gonna buy what she wanna buy. everyone, please feel excited for me. wahahax..


heyhey! my dad says the bbq can be held at my grandpa's pool. please, dun object to holding it at my place or i'll just cry. haish.. anw, SHOW ME SOME RESPONSE MAN!!!!!! lol~

No comments: