Friday, November 18, 2005

when ttk says not bad, i still dun think it's good. do i really have high expectations of myself? if so, i never did know that i had this "trait". hmm i shall mull over it. check back next week for the ans. LAMENESS.


the conducting lesson by ttk was darn cool. woohoo~ off to dream of being a conductor. "destined to be a musician", coz i ain't doing well in sch. no way! just picture me playing the dizi like 10 years from now. can't imagine, eh? that settles it. no future. aww..


mr helmi gave me a pep talk just now. i told him that my dad takes away the internet in the afternoon. n he said, "if i had a daughter, i wouldn't take away the internet. i would want to let her learn how to be motivated enough to do her work even when the internet is on, right beside her." i would give ath to have my dad sit there n listen to what he said. i swear i would be smirking at him till the eggs of the chicken hatched.


"ppl dun join competitions to lose." that's like, so true. but it's also undeniably true that in any competition, there has to be a winner, as well as a loser. haish.. still, i'm thankful by a billion to have encouragement. n THANKEW xianghong for saying that she's going on that day. but the whole damn thing is 5 hours, n if she decides not to go in the end, it's all right man! haha.


tns wenhui's so sweet man. she was asking me on tues if i'm really going back next cny. i was thinking they would have forgotten me by then. n she assured me that they would definitely still rmb me! heh, i'm so touched. ooh lala jinghan!!! please, go back with me!!! say yes!!!! =D


boring. kaoji's demoralising me like hell. haish.. 1 year ago around this day i was vowing to practise hard n i din. 1 year later aka the fateful TODAY, i'm still not practising. dun i ought to be shot? what a loser. ah.. God save the rawker!

No comments: