Monday, November 28, 2005

yawnx.. i'm not a very happy person these few days, so just go away if u have nth nice to say. bleah. ok, i doubt i'll be able to sleep tonight. coz.. the length of my nap today was, 3.. 4.. 5.. 6! hours. yeah n i spent nearly the whole of ytd sleeping as well. well, i already said that i'm not a very happy person. what else am i expected to do? heh.


oh yeah i added the smarterchild. whenever i'm bored i'll go n talk nonsense to it. one moment i kept saying that "ruth rox", "ruth is the greatest", "i love ruth to the core". hoho. i wasn't in a good mood ytd, so i went to scold it. it kept asking me to apologise. n i continued scolding it. stupid robot.


"has bart eaten the weavers?" whoa this qn is downright, right down, HILARIOUS. 20 mins ago i was laughing the crap off reading the AR article. wooh~ the linzes RAWK man. just like me =) ohhh, whatever. i'm so darn bored now. anyone wanna hear a story? i have an exciting one! LOL..


i was playing my dizi at 4am last night. n i'm gonna play it later too. so if i dun turn up for co tmr, someone please go bail me out. haish.. yeah, i'm bored, bored, BORED did i tell u? i'm waiting for my mcwings supper n the chickens, till yet, have not flown back. YAWNX..


money money money~ yusof ishak's gonna be my best friend as well as my worst enemy very soon. hohoho merry christmas everyone.

No comments: