Monday, December 05, 2005

it's been 1 week since i used the internet, thanx to my dad. he's agreed to let me use it for 2 hours everyday, but doesn't want me to use msn. like whatever man. i just need to look at my beloved survivor n AR sites. lol! hoho. happy birthday xianghong!!!! but i'm 47 mins late. hee.. i have 20 mins more to use the internet. bleah.


kaoji on fri. i went to sy at 10 plus for my grade 6 at 11.30am. wgy saw me n said, "hello suyin", n i wanted to laugh coz it seems like she was greeting me. LOL.. yeah then she asked me not to be scared, but i was worrying a great deal. surprisingly, i wasn't scared when i went it. heh i din finish playing both luo tuo dui n shan bei hao. n i went out rejoicing, coz xu chaoming happened to stop me 1 bar before the kuai ban. HAHA. my advantage man.


i went back to sy again at 4 for grade 7 at 5pm. which idiot's idea was to put my timeslots so far apart? ohh i din have much luck for grade 7 coz i had to play all the songs completely. i'm moaning over shui xiang xin ge, coz i din play as well as practices. sobx..


ding laoshi told me my grade 6 marks, n i'm ok with it but i'm 1 blardee mark short to my goal. haish, what crap. yeah, then junda gave me a hint to the grade 7 results. but i'm still worrying. argh.. i should be satisfied, actually, considering how much (little) i practised. n that i chose the songs just 2 weeks before. nvm, it's gonna be better next year =D


gy bbq at my house ytd. the zaijis came earlier to help prepare the stuff. haha it was kinda comical. esp the way wangxuan n keewei were trying so hard to compact my fridge. lol! jeenise, yilin, wx n i went to buy ice, then started bringing the stuff over to my grandfather's house to start the fire n all that. halfway through, a piece of charcoal dropped into the pool but i din see how they took it out coz suyun n i went to eunos mrt to fetch the rest of the ppl.


the bbq was ok, but i swear i was the slackest person of the universe. the juniors totally rawk man. they were all working so hard, n it made me feel so guilty coz i never did that kinda thing for the 2 bbqs i attended. lol. erm yubo started asking me qns about how much property my grandpa owned, blah blah n that amused me so much. aye but what my grandpa owns doesn't concern me. though i dun mind having the pool..


after the bbq they went over to my house to play for a little while. the J2 guys were doing funny stuff n making ppl take pics of them. LOL.. yeah then they all went home, leaving cephia, clara, keewei, shining n alicia. ha then ceph n clara left, n i played blackjack with the suona sec 2s. heheh.


ooh this line interests me alot, alot, alot.


you don't have to say you're good, people will know you're good and they will say it for you.

No comments: