Monday, November 21, 2005

i had this stupid dream a few nights ago. i got kidnapped along with 2 SURVIVORS, n the venue of kidnap was at my house. what dumbness. the rest of the details are equally dumb, so, ya. but i was kinda amused when i recalled it. heh.


theory exams on sun. i think my grade 6 is kinda screwed as i was still in fantasy mode. i can only hope for the best for grade 7. heez.. thanx to ding laoshi for teaching us, but i might still fail. wahax. oh my.. he's a judge!!!!


went to parkway bk with clara n justine to discuss the bbq stuff. i'm feeling sad about it. but then again i'm practically feeling sad about every damn thing in this world. trust me when i say life is VERY IRRITATING these few days. i'm beginning to wonder if i can ever make it out of all this shit alive.


zheng shunli's gonna scream at me on fri coz i'm changing my kaoji songs. yeah for both grades. i bet he'll just flip n tell me he's giving up on me, it's no use teaching me coz i'll just fail the whole thing in the end. like, whatever. who was the big ass who brought the idea of kaoji to s'pore anw? churns up all the agony in me. BLEAGH.


oh n this marks 2 days to the fateful wednesday.

No comments: