Friday, November 18, 2005

i'm missing ezco camp too much that i'm blogging about the kids once again. anw yeah, these are the kids who have left me with deeper impressions than the rest, lol.


marvin - he's damn irritating, rebutting u n all that but he's really very nice when u talk to him online.
4 coral girls - their everyday toilet routine starts from after lunch. they visit the toilet like once every half an hour, the vainpots. hahs they do nth but "yoyo" me the whole day n keep bugging me to sit beside them. hmm but this is another bunch i'll miss. do u think i'll see them again?
jiahui - she bugs me all day long. "can go to the canteen? how much did u get for ur lang arts? can u show me ur report book?" her pinches are painful. but she's kinda cute. heh.
shiyu - "tehteh" LOL
dai hong rui - QI GONG GUY!!!! i'll never forget him man. SO BLARDEE CUTE!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
mingxia, beverly - talk too much. haha! beverly's quite sweet. both of them attempt all day long to carry me. well, they succeeded once.
jiayu - pro guy, super pro. my future junior? hmm..
camille - she got locked up at home on the day of the concert. then she started yakking to me about getting hold of my hp no. din i give it to everyone on fri? lol! she's quite a nice girl, yea.
reuben - he can be so irritating, yet he can be so nice. it's amusing when he says, "hey ruth, dun u want to go to the canteen to buy ur milo?" he looks like my cousin. quite cute.
shaoyong - he's just like reuben. but he has some kinda unknown feud with the tns girls n they fight all day long.
nanfeng - I WANNA RECRUIT HER!!!! lol. she's one of the crazier tns girls n has quite a contagious laughter. she keeps saying that i make her laugh when blowing when in actual fact she's crazy! lol.
kaywerlyn n rachel - kay looks like a rach n rach looks like a kay so i was telling them to exchange their names. both of them are cute, anw.
wenhui - ooh i'll never forget her man. so sweeeeeet of her to give me a GREEN postcard! observant of her. yeah she's cute too. wahahax. then again, all the tns girls are cute n they're just super amusing they crack me up like, totally. from this i conclude that tns still rox n i can't wait to go back! wooh~

No comments: