Friday, January 23, 2009

Today was fun! Went back to DHS for Mumin practice, which only started at 4 plus, so went to look for the Year 2s and 3s during their sectionals. Sometime during the practice, the Sheng people barged in, someone announcing loudly, "Let's go for a half an hour break.... OMG RUTH IS HERE!!!!" hahaha. They thought that I was gonna scold them for slacking but one of the Dizi juniors said, "Can't you tell that Ruth is slacking with us too?" Lol yeah I admit I was. We were doing all sorts of things other than practising! Writing and decorating CNY cards, homework, singing, talking rubbish and telling lame jokes... Hehe. Okay I'm not being a very good example but they've probably practised their SYF songs hundreds of times and we did practise Mu Min! It's beneficial practising in a relaxed state :)


We combined with the orchestra today, and thankfully it was alright. Well it's just the first practice, we'll all improve with more practice. Haha the practice was very short, but I really enjoyed myself with my juniors today! They're all crazy HAHA. But next time I go back, I shan't slack so much.


HAHA I'm laughing at Yuqian for having to spring clean her house at her family's sudden spring-cleaning plans. She's so gonna become a housewife like Lam Lee soon lol! Thankfully my parents won't suggest such a thing. Not that I'll agree anyway!


Pay your CO funds! ;D

No comments: