Monday, January 05, 2009

Went back to DHS on friday for the Homecoming celebrations. Met up with Alison, Yinghan and Valerie! It was really cool, not so much the speeches and performances, but the feeling of being home was just awesome. Yeah I've been back a couple of times before that, but it's different when we're back together with so many ex-students. It was a very proud moment at the finale of the performances, with all the party poppers and confetti. Equally heartening to see so many people specially making their way down on that day, taking leave from work, ponning school (the group of students in VJ uniforms, don't think I don't know LOL). Anyway, my O Level cert's still in school! I thought it'd have been long sent back to MOE or incinerated. Lol the lady at the GO reprimanded me about wasting the school's space. But I still haven't collected it, cos they didn't have the keys the other day. So... Maybe when I finally decide to collect it................ But yeah, I love DHS! :)


They finally opened up the new building, and it's huge. It actually has two lifts! But it's so difficult locating the classrooms, they're like on different wings and levels and all that. And I'm still gonna complain about the colour sense, my goodness, out of everyone I talked to, all grumbled about the colours. Lol. I thought I knew the symbolic colours of DHS. But what with the blue, green, maroon and white, I'm a little confused. Wahahaha. Nah. DHS will always be blue and white!


The committee for the DHSCO annual concert had our first meeting today! It's basically most of our batch's comm and a few from the current comm. Huishan's as hilarious as ever.


Siyuan: Huishan! You've lost a lot of weight!
Huishan: Did you see my ass?


LOL! But she did lose a lot of weight. I'll be doing Publication hoho. Everyone was fighting not to do the programme booklet lol. Can't really remember what we have to do, something about posters and invitations but well, I'll remember soon. I don't understand why we have to send invitations to 107 schools, I think 20 will do, really. And it's so sad, this year's concert's on a FRIDAY and there's only one session! Heard it's cos they booked VCH too late. Hmm.


I'm going to scout for a job later! Yeah, I can't really believe that I'm actually gonna look for a job. Hahaha. But the message on friday says, "Start the year well"! So I should quit idling around sleeping 14 hours a day from sunrise to sunset, posting frequent rubbish on my blog, creating 6 mobtv accounts.......


His Way Is Perfect


When my way seems dark and drear, and the future I don't know
My heart feels so empty as the tears unending flow
When my heart breaks with sorrow and a tempest fills my soul
This one thing I know for sure: My God is in control


His way is perfect; His way is perfect
Though I don't understand His wise and loving plan
His way is perfect; His way is perfect
Take my life and make a vessel purified
God makes no mistakes — His way is best


When the toils of life are come and my heart is worn with care
I faint 'neath the burden of a cross I cannot bear
When the joy has departed from my sorrow-stricken soul
This one thing I know for sure: my God is in control


His way is perfect; His way is perfect
Though I don't understand His wise and loving plan
His way is perfect; His way is perfect
Take my life and make a vessel purified
God makes no mistakes — His way is best


I WANT THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: